– Bare Performance Nutrition
Skip to content
- 1 ½ scoops (45g) BPN Peanut Butter Cookie Vegan Protein Powder
- 2 tbsp. (14g) coconut flour
- 6 tbsp (96g) egg whites (or two egg whites)
- ½ cup (120mL) unsweetened almond milk (or preferred milk)
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- Sweetener to taste
- Pinch salt
- ¼ cup strawberries
- 1 tbsp (5g) chia seeds
- 2 tbsp. sugar free maple syrup
*Must use vegan protein, NOT whey. Vegan protein absorbs more water and the recipe will not turn out the same with a whey protein. You could try casein, but vegan protein works the best!
**To make these pancakes vegan, substitute the egg whites for a flax egg or chia egg!
- Preheat the pan or griddle to medium/high heat. Add all pancake ingredients to a bowl. Gently mix until a smooth batter forms.
- Spray pan with nonstick spray. Spoon batter onto the pan to make 4, medium-sized pancakes. Cook for about 3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- While pancakes are cooking, mix together strawberry compote so it can sit and thicken. The chia seeds will soak up moisture and make it thick like a jam.
- Mix peanut butter sauce ingredients in a separate bowl. Stack cooked pancakes and drizzle with strawberry compote and peanut butter sauce. Enjoy!
Yield: 1 serving
Nutrition (pancakes only): 305 calories, 45 protein, 13 carbs, 7 fat, 7 fiber, 1 sugar
Nutrition (with toppings): 455 calories, 54 protein, 35 carbs, 11 fat, 13 fiber, 14 sugar
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
!function(f,b,e,v,n,t,s)if(f.fbq)return;n=f.fbq=function()n.callMethod? n.callMethod.apply(n,arguments):n.queue.push(arguments);if(!f._fbq)f._fbq=n; n.push=n;n.loaded=!0;n.version='2.0';n.queue=;t=b.createElement(e);t.async=!0; t.src=v;s=b.getElementsByTagName(e);s.parentNode.insertBefore(t,s)(window, document,'script','https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js');