– Bare Performance Nutrition
Skip to content
- 1 can (400g) pumpkin puree (NOT pie filling which has added sugar)
- 3 scoops (105g) Fudge Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1 cup (128g) peanut flour
- ⅓ cup (30g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. (24g) Swerve confectioners sweetener (more if you like it sweeter)*
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk (any milk is fine)
- 2 tbsp. (30g) Melted dark chocolate
- ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (for folding into the batter)
*Swerve is a sugar free sweetener that measures 1:1 with sugar. I used the confectioners blend which is basically sugar free powdered sugar. You can use any sweetener that measures 1:1 with sugar. Swerve can be found in the baking aisle of most grocery stores.
- Add all ingredients, except for chocolate chips to a food processor. If you don’t have a food processor, you can mix in a bowl by hand, it will just take a bit longer.
- Process everything until smooth and combined. It should make a thick batter, almost cookie dough consistency.
- Add chocolate chips and pulse a few times to incorporate into batter.
- Scoop batter out of the food processor into a tupperware container, or something that can be sealed. Store in the fridge for up to 7 days. It is great mixed into oatmeal, topped on rice cakes or toast, or just straight up on a spoon.
Yield: 16 servings (3 tbsp / 52g each)
Nutrition (per serving): 105 calories, 10 protein, 11 carbs, 3 fat, 4 fiber, 5 sugar
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
!function(f,b,e,v,n,t,s)if(f.fbq)return;n=f.fbq=function()n.callMethod? n.callMethod.apply(n,arguments):n.queue.push(arguments);if(!f._fbq)f._fbq=n; n.push=n;n.loaded=!0;n.version='2.0';n.queue=;t=b.createElement(e);t.async=!0; t.src=v;s=b.getElementsByTagName(e);s.parentNode.insertBefore(t,s)(window, document,'script','https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js');