lay down on the floor & set your booty on fire ♥︎ low-impact, no squats, no lunges or jumps – but very efficient! / Werbung
Can I fill 10min with ONLY Glute Bridges? HELL YES.
We isolate the butt muscles & train them without using a lot of thigh strength. This way we can grow our booty, not the legs 🙂
You will like this workout, if you…
– like glute bridges 😀 we do them in ALL kinds of variations today!
– want to grow your bubble butt
– need a routine to ACTIVATE your glutes in the beginning of your leg day. This makes sure you use them properly during all the exercises following afterwards (squats, ..)
– want to END your leg day with a BANG and totally kill your booty 😀
– have bad joints or knee pain
– don’t feel like jumping or sweating. Everything is down on the floor 🙂
▸ I am using a 10kg / 22 lbs dumbbell. Please choose a weight that feels good for you.
Weights help us to increase the intensity of a workout, build rounder muscles (booty alarm) and make us stronger!
Your home-made weight:
1. Take a bag
2. Search for dense + heavy food in your kitchen. For example: packs of flour, rice, oats, etc.
3. You can easily put 6 to 10 packs into one bag. That makes 6 to 10 kg 🙂
▸ I also added a resistance band. This is definitely helpful to put more focus on the booty. I can especially recommend it, if you want to target the sides of your butt. In case you don’t have a booty band yet – don’t worry! You can still do this workout 🙂
▸ you can find FREE WORKOUT PLANS on my Instagram Channel. 30min, 45min and Beginner Friendly combinations. Check out the Highlight Bubble “Workout Plans” for that.
➞ Instagram http://www.instagram.com/pamela_rf/
➞ Food Account http://www.instagram.com/pamgoesnuts/
▸ my Pam App ♥︎ Free workout plans, tips & recipes:
Music by Epidemicsounds.com
When joining me for this workout video, you need to take some precautions as your health and safety is the most important. To avoid any injury or harm, you need to check your health with your doctor before exercising. By performing any fitness exercises without supervision like with this video, you are performing them at your own risk. See a fitness professional to give you advice on your exercise form. Pamela Reif will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of this video.