want to make the inner part of your THIGHS less wobbly? I know, it’s a problem area for many of us – let’s do something about it! ♥︎ / Werbung
If you don’t have a proper weight, don’t worry! Read my “homemade weight tutorial” below ♥︎
– strengthens your legs
– main focus: inner thighs. That’s why we do SUMO Squats and not regular ones, etc. 🙂
– will make your muscles look more toned & less “flabby”
– second focus: booty & front of the thighs
Things to make sure:
▸ bodyweight focusses on your HEELS, don’t shift your bodyweight onto your toes
▸ your BACK stays STRAIGHT. Don’t round it!
▸ keep your KNEES stable. Never collapse them inwards, rather push them a bit outwards
▸ I am using a 5kg / 11 lbs dumbbell. Please choose a weight that feels good for you.
Weights help us to increase the intensity of a workout & build stronger muscles!
Your home-made weight:
1. Take a bag
2. Search for dense + heavy food at home. For example: packs of rice, books, etc.
3. You can easily put 4 to 8 things into one bag. That can make 3 to 6 kg 🙂
▸ you can find FREE WORKOUT PLANS on my Instagram Channel. 30min, 45min and Beginner Friendly combinations. Check out the Highlight Bubble “Workout Plans” for that.
➞ Instagram http://www.instagram.com/pamela_rf/
➞ Food Account http://www.instagram.com/pamgoesnuts/
update my workout playlist weekly & it’s available on Spotify, Apple Music, etc. ♥︎
1. Ashnikko – Deal With It (feat. Kelis) 220 Kid Remix
2. Wave Wave & EMIAH – Missing U
3. Bebe Rexha -Sacrifice
4. Robin Schulz & Felix Jaehn – One More Time (feat. Alida)
my Pam App:
Free workout plans, recipes & tips:
German Version: https://amzn.to/2RZ3zID
English Version: https://amzn.to/2YxFhb7
Music by Epidemicsounds.com
When joining me for this workout video, you need to take some precautions as your health and safety is the most important. To avoid any injury or harm, you need to check your health with your doctor before exercising. By performing any fitness exercises without supervision like with this video, you are performing them at your own risk. See a fitness professional to give you advice on your exercise form. Pamela Reif will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of this video.