Need a stronger back? Are you sitting a lot? Not standing straight? Can’t keep your lower back on the floor when training abs? ♥︎ this one’s for you! / Werbung
♥︎ Beautiful back muscles are important!
– they can reduce back pain
– help you to stand straight & fix a “desk posture”
– it’s the main support structure for your body! It will stabilize your spine, which is amazing to prevent injuries
– everything in our body should be balanced! I recommend at least 1 upper body day per week. I have never in my life only trained abs, only legs etc. I always trained my upper body as well!
▸ I used 7.5kg, which felt totally fine. I could have went for 10kg as well!
▸ Homemade weight: grab a bag, fill it up with heavy stuff (rice, milk, books, etc.) .. we CAN make it work!
▸ I burned 65kcal. Depending on your height, weight & fitness level – you will burn between 50-100kcal. It’s a strength focused workout & muscles will burn more calories on the long run as well. I would not recommend only doing HIIT sessions!
The video is in full length which means you can just follow whatever I’m doing 30s for each exercise.
I recommend switching up your workouts to give your muscles enough time to recover and to hit them from different angles.
▸ you can find WORKOUT PLANS with those videos on my Instagram Channel. 30min, 45min and Beginner Friendly combinations. Check out the Highlight Bubble “Workout Plans” for that.
➞ Instagram http://www.instagram.com/pamela_rf/
▸ You can always find ALL SONGS in my workout playlist. I update it weekly & it’s available on Spotify, Apple Music, etc. ♥︎
1. SIA ft. Burna Boy – Hey Boy 0:00 – 2:58
2. Anne-Marie x KSI x Digital Farm Animals – Don’t Play 2:59 – 6:05
3. Diplo & Sonny Fodera – Turn Back Time 6:06 – 8:27
4. Hi_Tack, Steff da Campo – Say Say Say (Waiting 4 U) 8:28 – 11:03
5. Joshua Basset – Lie Lie Lie 11:04 – 13:57
6. Jubel – Weekend Vibe 13:58 – 16:01
unterstützt durch Warner Music Germany
When joining me for this workout video, you need to take some precautions as your health and safety is the most important. To avoid any injury or harm, you need to check your health with your doctor before exercising. By performing any fitness exercises without supervision like with this video, you are performing them at your own risk. See a fitness professional to give you advice on your exercise form. Pamela Reif will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of this video.