The Very best of 2020: Podcasts
Created on December 30, 2020 at 11:18 am, by Eric Cressey
We introduced the Elite Baseball Growth Podcast in 2019, but 2020 was the 1st full yr we had it out there. In all, we released 41 episodes in 2020 – and I uncovered a ton from some excellent visitors. That mentioned, in this article are our major 5 episodes from the 12 months:
1. Optimizing Rotational Ability with Dr. Greg Rose – Greg talks about evaluating and education rotational energy throughout several sports. We also delve into programming and coaching methods, and lengthy-expression athletic development in distinct athletic populations.
2. Mobility Approaches with Dana Santas – Dana speaks about how to wonderful-tune solutions of strengthening mobility. She also highlights common problems baseball gamers make when utilizing yoga.
3. Assisting Hitters to Higher Floor with Doug Latta – Doug contributes some fantastic thoughts on hitting established-up, mechanics, and solution.
4. Pace Training in Baseball with Lee Taft – Lee discusses baseball movement competencies and how to coach them. CSP-MA Director of General performance John O’Neil requires the guide as a visitor host.
5. Tackling Controversial Throwing Subject areas with Mike Reinold – In this episode, Mike and I choose on two controversial matters in the entire world of taking care of throwers: the sleeper stretch and weighted baseballs. Mike and I collaborate to go over regardless of whether they belong in your teaching and rehabilitation packages, and if so, how?
We’re again to the common EricCressey.com articles this impending week. Many thanks for all your support in 2020! We have received some fantastic things planned for 2021.
Indicator-up Nowadays for our No cost Baseball Newsletter and Get Quick Access to a 47-minute Presentation from Eric Cressey on Individualizing the Management of Overhead Athletes!