We’re all familiar with those yellow and black straps we use for performing out at fitness centers and in our residence gyms—the TRX® Suspension Trainer™. What we’re significantly less acquainted with are the a number of techniques you can “anchor” or “mount” (translation: hold up and safe) your TRX straps so you can educate precisely in the way that fits your schooling fashion and space. Superior news—we have several choices, from long-lasting to semi-lasting to moveable, to very best in shape your needs.
OUR MOST Permanent Setup: THE NEW & Improved XMOUNT
The TRX® XMount is ideal for everyone who has a selected training house or property gym and wishes a go-to anchor to mount their Suspension Trainer. Tremendous safe and keep set, all you have to do is drill it to a load-bearing beam and you’re established. Bonus: it’s unique “X” style will allow you to clip several TRX straps—even a TRX® RIP TRAINER®. A further reward: it will come in White to give you possibilities to match your space.
- New & improved design and style functions a polymer backing to lessen nicks and scratches
- Designed with strong steel that’s indoor- and outside-ready
- Mount it to the ceiling for moves that demand comprehensive variety, like pendulum swings
- Will come with an easy set up manual
OUR Easiest Set up: THE Doorway ANCHOR
When we say “sets up seconds,” we mean it—the TRX® Doorway Anchor is the supreme alternative for those seeking a speedy and quick setup or want to get in a exercise session though traveling. So light-weight and moveable, it turns any doorway into a property health and fitness center, powering you to do the job out with hundreds of moves simply by opening a doorway and closing it shut on the anchor to mount your straps.
- Suits conveniently above any strong door
- Won’t scratch or injury paint or wooden
- Literally sets up in seconds
OUR MOST Small Setup: THE NEW Door HINGE ANCHOR
Want a thing much more everlasting than our Doorway Anchor but not as permanent as our XMount? Enter our new TRX® Doorway Hinge Anchor. It mounts quickly to the center hinge of most doors—just slip out your door’s present pin and drop the Hinge Anchor in its location. Only usually takes a few seconds to set up. And it’s so small-profile, you won’t even recognize it’s there. Perfect for apartment dwellers who do not want to drill into their partitions.
- Matches in most door hinges
- Super safe and remain-place
- Minimalist design blends into the environment
- Simple to remove whenever
OUR 2-FOR-1 Set up: THE NEW INVISI-MOUNT
Take into consideration this the best camouflaged anchor. Great for those who really like to work out in their residing rooms but really don’t want to showcase in which they hang their straps, the TRX® Invisi-mount is effective accurately like image hanging hardware, only it clips on to your TRX straps, as well. Mount it to the wall and dangle up your favored photograph. When you are all set to operate out, clear away the image and clip on your straps. Simple peasy.
- 5 7/6″ L x 1 15/16″ W x 3/8″ D
- Anchors to load-bearing walls
- Hangs up tp 350 lbs
- Comes with mounting components & installation guide
OUR ON-THE-GO Set up: THE SUSPENSION ANCHOR
Super moveable and manufactured to pack up and journey anywhere—indoors and outdoors—, our TRX® Suspension Anchor functions many adjustment points for wrapping all-around fence poles, basketball poles, trees, and any other safe, stationary object. Just wrap about the location, clip the carabiner to safe it, and then clip on your straps.
- Adjustable to anchor heights of 7-9ft
- Durable—can be used indoors or outdoor
- Allows whole array of motion
- Can be utilized with or without the need of our TRX Xtender
OUR OPTIONAL Insert-ON: THE XTENDER
Have to have additional duration? Our TRX Xtender is specifically that—more strap size to use with your Suspension Coach or Suspension Anchor. To use it, just loop it close to an anchor point (make sure it’s elevated above you) and then clip on your Suspension Anchor or straps. Need even additional duration? Use two Xtenders jointly. It is really that simple.
- 37″ in duration
- Advised anchor issue is 9 ft + off the floor
- Encouraged for vast tree trunks
- For bigger lengths, merely be a part of two or far more Xtenders with each other
All set with the mounting choice that operates for you? If you really don’t previously have a Suspension Trainer, there is also a wide range to go well with your training style—our House2 Process for the individual who wants all-all-around teaching, the Professional4 Procedure for performance-minded lovers wanting further adjustability, and our TACTICAL Procedure for more durability. Get your straps. Get your anchor. And start off training!