– Bare Performance Nutrition
Skip to content
For the Cake
- 1 cup (120g) self-rising flour*
- 2 scoops (70g) Cinnamon Roll Whey Protein Powder
- ¼ cup (50g) powdered sweetener (Swerve, or powdered sugar)**
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 cup (227g) plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 whole egg
- 3 tbsp. Melted light butter
- ½ tsp. Vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup milk (any milk is fine)
For the Crumble Topping
- ½ cup (60g) all purpose flour
- ⅓ cup (85g) Swerve brown sugar*
- 4 tbsp. (56g) light butter
For the Coffee Protein Icing (optional)
*If you don’t have self rising flour, regular all purpose or whole wheat flour can be used. Just add ¼ tsp. salt and 1 ½ tsp. baking powder.
**Any preferred sweetener can be used, just make sure it measures 1:1 with sugar.
- Preheat the oven to 325F. Line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray.
- Add flour, protein powder, and cinnamon (baking powder and salt if not using self-rising flour) to a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk together sweetener, Greek yogurt, egg, melted butter, vanilla extract and milk.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Gently fold together until a smooth batter forms. Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, add all crumble ingredients. Mix together with a fork until it starts to come together, but is still crumbly. There should still be small chunks of butter, you do NOT want to completely mix everything together.
- Sprinkle crumble over top of cake. Place in the oven and bake at 325F for 45 minutes, or until a knife comes out clean.
- Cut into 9 slices. Top with optional coffee protein icing if desired and enjoy!
Yield: 9 slices
Nutrition (per slice): 165 calories, 14 protein, 15 carbs, 5 fat, 1 fiber, 3 sugar
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
!function(f,b,e,v,n,t,s)if(f.fbq)return;n=f.fbq=function()n.callMethod? n.callMethod.apply(n,arguments):n.queue.push(arguments);if(!f._fbq)f._fbq=n; n.push=n;n.loaded=!0;n.version='2.0';n.queue=;t=b.createElement(e);t.async=!0; t.src=v;s=b.getElementsByTagName(e);s.parentNode.insertBefore(t,s)(window, document,'script','https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js');