– Bare Performance Nutrition
Skip to content
Who doesn’t love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?!
Well, we created a high-protein peanut butter spread that you can use in your peanut butter sandwiches. It is vegan friendly using the Bare Performance Nutrition Vegan Protein Powder and is absolutely delicious!
- ¾ cup (200g) creamy peanut butter
- 1 ¼ cups (150g) peanut flour
- 3 scoops (100g) BPN Peanut Butter Cookie Vegan Protein Powder
- ¼ tsp. Salt (optional)
- 2 cups milk or water (I used water, milk would be fine as well)
- ¼ cup sugar free maple syrup (optional but delicious!)
*DO NOT sub the Vegan protein for regular Whey Protein. The Vegan Protein absorbs much more liquid to make it a thick peanut butter consistency. If you use whey, you will need to reduce liquid.
**It will be tough to mix all together. I mixed by hand in a large bowl, but you could also mix it all together in a food processor. Heating up the peanut butter in the microwave slightly will make it mix easier.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl. Mix well. It will be very thick and relatively difficult to mix together. Alternatively you can blend everything together in a food processor.
- Once thoroughly mixed and smooth, add to a sealed tupperware container or jar. Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Add to oatmeal, pancakes, toast, or anything you’d normally enjoy peanut butter on!
Yield: 32 servings (30g, 2 tbsp. each)
Nutrition (per 2 tbsp. serving): 70 calories, 7 protein, 3 carbs, 4 fat, 1 fiber, 1 sugar
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
!function(f,b,e,v,n,t,s)if(f.fbq)return;n=f.fbq=function()n.callMethod? n.callMethod.apply(n,arguments):n.queue.push(arguments);if(!f._fbq)f._fbq=n; n.push=n;n.loaded=!0;n.version='2.0';n.queue=;t=b.createElement(e);t.async=!0; t.src=v;s=b.getElementsByTagName(e);s.parentNode.insertBefore(t,s)(window, document,'script','https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/fbevents.js');