do this a BEFORE any Leg Day for the best Booty results ♥︎ / Werbung
Activating my glutes is always a must for me. No matter if I train at home, with bodyweight or weights in the gym. It’s the best way to make me feel my backside burning & working for the rest of the session. Squats, deadlifts, glute bridges – if you want the compound exercises to hit your butt, you need to make sure you actually lift your (body)weight with your bum!
This routine activates our bubble butt from all angles:
1. Straight – with kickback movements
2. Diagonal + Twisted – burns in a different way! 😀 To focus more on the upper side
3. Glute Bridges – in different versions, for the big butt muscle
4. Side Lifts – for a round hourglass shape
You will (hopefully) like this workout, if you like my…
– 10min Booty Pump
– 12min Grow Your Booty
– 10min Bombastic Booty
… and if you:
– have bad joints or knee pain
– only feel your thighs burning during squats
– want to grow your bubble butt & therefore need to put a bigger focus on it
– are looking for a Glute Activation before a heavy Leg Day
➞ my Pam App ♥︎ Free workout & meal plans (11 versions, different fitness levels), lot of recipes & tips:
▸ 2 of those FREE WORKOUT PLANS are on my Instagram Channel.
Lose Weight & Focus on a Bubble Butt. Check out the Highlight “Workout Plans” for that.
➞ Instagram http://www.instagram.com/pamela_rf/
➞ Food Account http://www.instagram.com/pamgoesnuts/
▸ Use the hashtag #PamelaReif if you want to share your transformation or training on Instagram 🙂 I always check the posts!
You can always find all songs in my workout playlist. I update it weekly & it’s available on Spotify, Apple Music, etc.
1. Lizzo – 2 Be Loved (Am I Ready)
2. Lizzo – About Damn Time
3. Lizzo – Grrrls
4. Lizzo – Special
unterstützt durch Warner Music Germany
When joining me for this workout video, you need to take some precautions as your health and safety is the most important. To avoid any injury or harm, you need to check your health with your doctor before exercising. By performing any fitness exercises without supervision like with this video, you are performing them at your own risk. See a fitness professional to give you advice on your exercise form. Pamela Reif will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of this video