Make your lower belly cry… in a positive way 😀 ♥︎ / Werbung
Already got strong abs but need an EXTRA challenge for the lower part of your stomach?
I got you. This one is HARD.
▸ DIY Ankle Weight:
Take 2 bottles and tie them around your ankles with several hair elastics. Make sure they are sitting SECURE, we don’t want them to fall on your face… 😀
– Having strong lower abs is very beneficial. It keeps your core tight, prevents back pain, makes your belly look flatter because you can “hold it in” better and: if you lose your fat, you will also see your Ab Lines!
– But please note, that you won’t burn only fat in this specific area by training it. Fat loss is always spread across your entire body. I know… annoying 😀
Please make sure:
▸ to keep your LOWER BACK FLAT ON THE MAT. This is essential for your health & essential for training your lower abs. If you don’t keep it flat on the mat, you will not train your lower abs. Only move your legs downwards as far as possible (for example during a leg lift). If that means you only have a small range of motion: FINE. You will improve over time.
▸ it’s about the mind muscle connection! Think about your abs & lift and lower your legs with the strength of your abs, not your thighs.
➞ my Pam App ♥︎ Free workout plans (11 versions, different fitness levels), lot of recipes & tips:
▸ 2 of those FREE WORKOUT PLANS are on my Instagram Channel.
Lose Weight & Focus on a Bubble Butt. Check out the Highlight “Workout Plans” for that.
➞ Instagram http://www.instagram.com/pamela_rf/
➞ Food Account http://www.instagram.com/pamgoesnuts/
▸ Use the hashtag #PamelaReif if you want to share your transformation or training on Instagram 🙂 I always check the posts!
▸ You can always find ALL SONGS in my workout playlist. I update it weekly & it’s available on Spotify, Apple Music, etc. ♥︎
1. LF System – Afraid to Feel
2. Justin Quiles, Robin Schulz – AEIOU
3. Drew Sycamore – Electric Motion
4. John Summit, Guz, Stevie Appleton – What A Life
unterstützt durch Warner Music Germany
When joining me for this workout video, you need to take some precautions as your health and safety is the most important. To avoid any injury or harm, you need to check your health with your doctor before exercising. By performing any fitness exercises without supervision like with this video, you are performing them at your own risk. See a fitness professional to give you advice on your exercise form. Pamela Reif will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of this video.