Yay, talking you through those entire 50min & explaining all exercises!
This video is suitable…
– for getting back into training after a break / sickness
– as a calm “weekend session”
– as a balance to your heavy workout sessions
– in the morning or late evening, to not stress your body too much
The main focus areas are:
– Full Body Strength / Pilates inspired
– Legs & Booty / Pilates inspired
– Stretching & releasing tension in our Back, Arms & Shoulders
This is DAY 6, Week 1 of my Home Workout Plans (you can find them on my Instagram and in the Pam App). We start with “6min Stretch in Bed”, continue with “12min Pilates” , followed by “15min Legs, Pilates Style” and “10min Office Life Stretch”.
➞ Instagram http://www.instagram.com/pamela_rf/
No Equipment needed! You only need a soft surface (like a yoga mag or soft towel).
Music by Epidemic Sound
When joining me for this workout video, you need to take some precautions as your health and safety is the most important. To avoid any injury or harm, you need to check your health with your doctor before exercising. By performing any fitness exercises without supervision like with this video, you are performing them at your own risk. See a fitness professional to give you advice on your exercise form. Pamela Reif will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of this video.