Cressey Sports Performance – Florida Job Posting: Strength and Conditioning Coach (April 2022)
Written on April 27, 2022 at 9:38 am, by Eric Cressey
With the growth of our Palm Beach Gardens, FL facility, we are opening up position for the right candidate to join our team as a strength and conditioning coach.
To that end, we’ll be hiring a strength and conditioning coach to join the CSP-FL team in the next month. This position will primarily be involved with the strength and conditioning training of professional and amateur athletes (particularly in the baseball realm), but will also include daily work with general population clients and post-rehab cases.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Strength and conditioning coaching in both semi-private and personal training formats
- Performing assessments
- Writing programs
- Participating in staff and intern educational in-services
- Experience working with athletic populations, particularly baseball
- Willingness and ability to collaborate with sports medicine professionals
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in written communication and with Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Nationally recognized certification
- Desire to work as part of a team
Applicants can submit resumes and cover letters as a single PDF document to CareersatCSP@gmail.com. The deadline for applications is May 5, 2022.
Cressey Sports Performance is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will be considered regardless of race, gender, creed, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws.