The Best of 2020: Strength and Conditioning Videos
Written on December 27, 2020 at 6:07 am, by Eric Cressey
With my last post, I kicked off the “Best of 2020” series with my top articles of the year. Today, we’ll highlight the top five videos of the year.
1. Birddog Rows -This is one of our favorite horizontal pulling variations. Check out this great write-up on the drill from CSP-FL Director of Performance, Tim Geromini.
2. Half-Kneeling Kettlebell Windmill – This drill comes to you courtesy of Cressey Sports Performance coach Derek Kambour. The Half-Kneeling Kettlebell Windmill is an awesome full-body exercise that delivers several important benefits. Learn more in this write-up.
3. Adductor Slides – This is an awesome exercise for adductors that are both long and strong. Check out this full write-up to learn more about how we use this drill.
4. Bottoms-up Kettlebell Arm Bar – The Kettlebell Arm Bar is an awesome exercise that delivers several important benefits, but we’ve admittedly taken some time to warm up to it. Learn more here.
5. Bowler Squat to J-Band Y – This exercise is the brainchild of physical therapist Eric Schoenberg, who works out of Cressey Sports Performance – Florida. When I first saw him implementing it with a patient, I immediately thought, “How have I never thought of it?” It actually combines two of my favorite exercises: the bowler squat and the J-Band Y. In doing so, we get an awesome arm care exercise that integrates single-leg balance and hip mobility. Learn more here.
I’ll be back soon with the top guest posts of 2020!
Sign-up Today for our FREE Newsletter and receive a four-part video series on how to deadlift!