The Very best of 2021: Energy and Conditioning Article content
Prepared on December 26, 2021 at 4:02 am, by Eric Cressey
With 2021 winding down, I’m using this last 7 days of the calendar year to direct you to some of the most preferred content of the previous 12 months at EricCressey.com, as this “series” has been fairly well-known about the previous several yrs. These days, we start off with the most common content of the calendar year these are the items that gained the most site visitors, according to my hosting data.
1. An Ignored Function of Serratus Anterior – If you have followed my get the job done for just about any length of time, you have almost certainly swiftly realized that I spend a great deal of awareness to serratus anterior for its profound impression on higher extremity perform. And, this write-up was no exception.
2. 3 Shoulder-Precise Programming Principles – I ran a sale on my Strong Shoulder Alternatives resource before in the 12 months, and wrote up this piece to elaborate on some ideas you are going to obtain in that product or service.
3. 5 Lessons from a First-Round Draft Select – In the 2021 Big League Baseball Draft, Cressey Sports activities Effectiveness had 15 athletes selected – which include a few of the top rated 30 picks. Here are some essential lessons you can learn from a single of them.
4. Random Ideas on Sporting activities Performance Instruction: Drugs Ball Edition – This attribute outlined some key medication ball programming concepts you can employ when building strength and conditioning strategies.
5. Considering Past Diagnostic Imaging – In the past, I’ve composed about the want for both “Medical” and “Movement” diagnoses. In reality, there could be a middle ground that assists to unify the two – and I go over it in this short article.
I’ll be back before long with a different “Best of 2021” characteristic. Up subsequent, the prime films of the 12 months!
Signal-up Today for our Free Newsletter and get a four-part online video series on how to deadlift!